In one week, the 4th edition of the Balkans & Black Sea Forum highlighting “The Eurasian nexus post 2022: high-stakes arena for security, trade and investments”, kicks-off in Athens Acropolis Museum on 13-14 December 2022, thus paving the way for a sincere, coherent and constructive dialogue, needed today more than ever before.
Secure your spot today to “Sharpen-the-saw”, Boost outreach and networking opportunities, Establish connections, Listen to insights, Engage & interact in spirited debates and constructive dialogues.
Among this year’s distinguished speakers:
* H.E. Željka Cvijanović, President, Bosnia and Herzegovina
* Ms. Angelina Eichhorst, Managing Director EUROPE, European External Action Service
* Mr. Xiao Junzheng, Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China
* Mr. Peter Svec – Deputy Minister, Ministry of Economy, Slovakia
* Mr. Zdenko Lucić, State Secretary for Foreign Trade & Development Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign & European Affairs of the Republic of Croatia
* Ambassador Lazar Comanescu, Secretary General, Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation
* Ms. Alia El-Yassir, UN Women Regional Director a.i, Europe-Turkey-Central Asia
* Mr. Wim Mijs, Chief Executive Officer, European Banking Federation
* Mr. Umberto de Pretto, Secretary General, International Road Transport Union
* Dr. Nikolas E. Farantouris, Jean Monnet Professor of EU Law
* Mr. Wouter Zweers, Research Fellow, EU & Global Affairs, Clingendael Institute of the Netherlands
For more information regarding the event please check the Forum’s website: