On November 25, 2021, on the basis of the MIREA - Russian Technological University, there will be held a Roundtable "Staffing and educational programs in the field of integrated management and sustainable development of maritime activities of the Russian Federation" and a webinar "Interdisciplinary educational technologies for a "blue economy", included in the Action plan within the framework of the Black Sea Connect project.
Institute for Integrated Studies of National Maritime Policy at the “MIREA - Russian Technological University” on behalf of the Scientific and Expert Council of the Maritime Board at the Government of the Russian Federation and the Marine Board developed and proposed for discussion a set of educational programs for staffing the state management of maritime activities.
The challenge of staffing the intensive development of maritime activities requires combining short-term programs or modules with highly specialized training with medium- and long-term programs of in-depth professional training to promote a single educational space, which makes it possible to obtain the necessary types of expertise for different levels of administration and specialization.
This complex of educational programs is composed of a professional retraining program with the assignment of additional qualifications "Specialist in the state management of maritime activities of the Russian Federation", as well as of a set of modular advanced training programs that allow to form individual educational trajectories in the field of state management of maritime activities.
Moreover, a draft of the Roadmap to promote the complex of educational programs "State management of maritime activities of the Russian Federation" will be presented for discussion. The Roadmap provides for active interuniversity and interdepartmental communication in the development and implementation of a competence modules complex.
During the the Roundtable on Staffing and educational programs in the field of integrated management and sustainable development of maritime activities of the Russian Federation the discussion will focus on :
- expert assessments of the needs for educational support for the integrated development of maritime activities of the Russian Federation;
- evaluation of the proposed educational solutions and proposals for their future development;
- main proposals for medium-term and long-term measures for educational support of staffing of maritime activities;
- prioritization of key activities of the Roadmap;
- exchange of experience and best practices in the field of educational technologies for integrated management and sustainable development of maritime activities, including the Black Sea;
- proposals how to consolidate and coordinate actions of all stakeholders for the effective promotion of promising educational technologies;
- an effective mechanism for engaging academia and business, including potential employers and industrial partners, in a range of educational programs;
- proposals for a mechanism for integrating advanced research and effective scientific support of educational programs;
- proposals for the popularization of maritime activities and knowledge in this area;
- proposals for state support measures for personnel training in the field of integrated management and sustainable development of maritime activities
The Roundtable and webinar will be hosted in a hybrid format (in-person and remote online participation on the Zoom platform).
Event language: Russian and English (simultaneous interpretation is provided).
To participate in the Roundtable and/or webinar, please fill out the attached REGISTRATION FORM
Deadline for registration and submission of the abstract is November 23, 2021.
We very much looking forward to seeing you on 25 November!
If you need additional information, we are looking forward to your questions asked via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, bsc2021 @bk.ru